Sunday, July 15, 2012

My 1st Easel Card - Baptism

It's me once again!!

First a message to Melissa, please don't continue reading your e-mail..it's for your daughter's baptism..LOL!! NO PEEKING!!! :)))

I MADE MY FIRST EASEL CARD!!! Thanks to my fellow blogger, Crafting Vicky, who has made many of these! I just loved how they look. I thought this was going to be hard but OMG it's so easy I think I will be doing a lot more of these in the future, thanks V!!

Actually, I showed this one to a few people and got many requests...not bad at all!!

Here it is:

And here is what a side view looks like: 


The text reads, "As the droplets of water are placed upon you, you are wrapped in God's pecious love, may he bless, guide and protect you keeping you safe, healthy and happy from above. God bless you little Angel." Isn't that just the sweetest!!

I know Melissa will love it, I made it special for our PRINCIPESSA!!!

For this card I used a sketch from Sassy Studio Designs, and it's their DTBST#133 challenge, here is the sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The Craft Place, Anything goes

This was so much fun to make, you will be seeing a lot more of these easel cards for me that's for sure..LOL!!

Thanks again for stopping by,

Remember to...
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

11 comments:

Sheila H said...

Congrats on making your first easel card - you did a great job! The colors are so pretty and your sentiment is perfect for the occasion. Thanks for sharing with Jackson's Digital Expressiosn.

Crafting Vicky said...

Very pretty card! I'm sure Melissa will looooove it!

Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Confiseries Papier said...

Lovely card,love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE The Sentiment!! Where did you get it?? Thanks so much for playing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!! Come Back and play with us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Chana Malkah said...

This is very pretty! You are a winner at Jackson's Digital Expressions! Please e-mail me at bydesign613@hotmail.com!
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator
JDE

Joyce Ann said...

Delightful card, very cute; thank you for sharing it with us at JDE; good luck.

Unknown said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for joining us in this weeks challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs!
Ruza - SSD DT

Bubleeing Colors said...

Super Cool Card……………..Thanx for joining us in this weeks challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs!
SOMA
SSD ( DT )

Sherry said...

This is absolutely adorable!! You did awesome on your first easel card. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge.

Hugs,

Sherry

Caz said...

This is gorgeous…Tahnk you for joining us at Gingerloft.. And good luck..

Caz x GL DT

Trudie said...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place.
Trudie xx