Thursday, February 21, 2013

Xmas - Black with Gold

It's me again!!
I wanted to show you another way I used the Penny Black stamp from my previous post!

Here is another card using black and Gold!!




For this card I followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday:

I didn't add a sentiment because the sentiment is in the stamp, so instead I added some trees that I punched out with my CM border punch. I also used the same technique of heat embossing the tree. It's amazing what a different result you get when stamping on darker paper. I think it's just as elegant as the other card.


I will be entering the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday, Sketch #246
Merry Monday #50, Elegance
Lady Anne's Challanges, 6th stamp challenge

Thanks for stopping by, Have a great rest of the week ;))

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

9 comments:

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a stunning looking card, love the embossed tree and fabulous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Notes by Nina said...

I love the gold and black Cinzia, those mini trees are darling too. Thank you for joining us again :) for Merry Monday this week.

Allisa said...

Fabulous job with the elegant Christmas card Challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Crafting Vicky said...

Stunning so very elegant. Love the gold and the black.

Bonnie said...

Oh, Cynzia, it's even prettier on the dark card! Thanks again for sharing with us!

Steph said...

What a fab elegant card. Love the colour scheme. thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love black and gold together so elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Planetsusie said...

Hi Cynzia - This is a really gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used and think the 'less is more' style is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges this time - looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Hugs Sue Pxxx (DT Lady Anne's Challenges)

Judy May said...

A lovely elegant card, Cinzia. Those little trees at the bottom are a nice finishing touch. Thank you for playing at Merry Monday this week.