Saturday, February 9, 2013

1st Birthday wishes - Craft's Meow February Sketch

Hello again!!!

First and foremost...MELISSA if you are reading this please STOP!!! The next card will be given to GIADA for her first birthday...I am making a few for her so please stop reading...LOL!! THANKS!

OK I made an error on the previous post..I mixed up the sketches I use often..LOL..here is The Craft's Meow February Sketch:



and here is my creation:

here is a closer look at my copic coloring and the sentiment:



and it's an easel card too!!


This cute image is from Scrapping Memories, her name is Party Girl Pippa!! For this card I used ribbon, dew drops, distressed ink, a brad and of course a spellbinder nestability, ( I don't think I ever make a card without a die!! ).

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
The Craft's Meow , February sketch challenge
Inspire me Friday's , anything goes #95
Brown Sugar challenges, anything goes #28
Word Art Wednesday, anything goes #66


Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Cinzia! This is a super cute card, and I think you did a great job with the sketch. I also entered, and tried to follow the sketch but got creative on some of them, it's all just SO much fun. Your cards are super cute, and I enjoyed browsing through your sweet blog.
I'd LOVE to have you stop by and play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday - we are always Anything Goes and we have some really awesome sponsors (you can see them all on our sidebar), hope you will check it out and play along with us. Your card is adorable, thanks for sharing it. I like your blog.
Karen L, Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

NickScrapShack said...

What a happy and bright birthday card. Love all of it!

Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week - good luck!
Nick

Cinzia said...

Thanks so much Karen! I just entered your challenge with this card, I love your blog, will be a follower for sure, great creations and inspiration! Thanks again
Cinzia

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh, I'm SO glad that you've come by to share your lovely art with us in our challenge. It's a blessing to have you share your time and talents with us, and I really hope that you will come back soon so that I can catch a glimpse of more of your sweet art.
Have a blessed week, and come back soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

Cinzia,
Such a wonderful card for a birthday. The coclors are so vibrant.
It is such a pleasure for us, having you post your beautiful card at WAW. We know your time is valuable and yet you bless us with this wonderful artwork. Thank you!
Carole
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!