Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sympathy cards

Hello  again everyone,

In my previous post I did not mention why I've been away, in short a terrible tragedy happened to our family. We lost someone AMAZING and well ...we are all saddened and very shocked!! We will heal in time but for now rest in Peace Adolfo, you will be missed xoxo

Here are a few sympathy cards, take a look:







The first 3 sentiments are from Create with TLC, a fantastic artist, you can check her out here.

I will not be entering any challenges, just wanted to share my creations with you.

Thanks for popping by, I hope to be back with another post.

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia





1 comment:

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow those are so amazing for such a totally sad time! I really hope that 2013 will be a quiet year and that everyone is healthy.