Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Cupcake Creation!!

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and since I'm here, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May 2013 bring you lots of love and health!!
I have been gone for a while, family stuff, but thanks to my crafting I've remained strong and sain, it's a great form of relaxation and takes your mind off of...well STUFF!!!

So let's begin by showing you a birthday card , the 2 must haves were, Turquoise and cupcakes:



I thought this Bugaboo image was perfect for the job!! She is adorable!! Plus it's an easel card ....here is the open and side view:





I used my favorite Martha Stewart border punch and cupcake ribbon I purchased from the dollar store. The Robyn's dew drops add a touch of shine along with the stickles used on the cupcakes.

I am entering the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp challenge, anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy, challenge #46 anything goes
Aud Sentiments challenge, use any sentiment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be back soon!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adorable! Just love how you have colored this image and I truly hope that 2013 will be amazing for you!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so cute! Love the colors, the border punch strip, and those glittery cupcakes! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo