Saturday, August 11, 2012

Always & Forever - Wedding

Hello everyone,

Well we can't say we didn't have a great summer so far...they are calling for rain all weekend..the grass sure needs it and it would be nice to get some cleaning and of course crafting done as well so let's get started!!

I need to work on a few wedding card requests for September. I fugured I'd make a set and let the customer choose and the other would be for my stash. I've recently sold 2 of my wedding cards from my stash so I need to replenish!!

Here is card#1:



I used  a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #47, my go to place for great inspiration!!I took a close up picture to show you the cute couple in the car and the stickles I added to it for some shine. I also used this embossing folder for the first time, of course I had it or a while..LOL!! I think it adds some great texture to the card!!

Whenever I get an engagement or wedding request, I ask them what the brides colors are or what style the invitation was so that I can get some inspiration. This invitation was covered in very shiny cardstock in Navy, Light Blue and Ivory.

Here is a peek at card #2:


Same sketch but just twisted the colors around. I used glimmery gold background paper and embossed the navy with my small dots embossing folder.I also used a different sentiment, this one says "Just Married".

I'm entering card #1 in the following challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches, challenge Sketch #47
Simon says Stamp, Bingo challenge (DieCut/Free/Glitter)
DL.Art Thanklful Thursday - Wedding
Little Miss Muffet, Scallops challenge#41

Thanks for stopping by! I think I will be scrapbooking this weekend so I might pop by to show you a Layout or two!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
Don't forget to...

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia
 

6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Those are awesome cards! That little car is sooo cute

DIANA L. said...

This is such an adorable wedding card.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Jen Timko said...

These are just wonderful! How will someone choose??!! :-) Glad you could join us this week at FMS!

Jen Sannes said...

Love that embossing folder! This is such a fun collection of cards - great job! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch.

Debra Miller said...

Great cards - love all the embossed patterns. Thanks for joining us at LMMS for our scallops challenge! Deb

Ann Schach said...

Oh how cute! I love the Stickles on the car! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!