Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bugaboo Birthday Ladybug

Hello again,

I know, back so soon you say?  LOL!!

Well it's another gloomy day here in Montreal but not for much longer. They are announcing great weather for at least the next 4 days..YAY..pool time here we come!! It's bitter sweet becuase I love to craft but you must understand our summers here are sooo short that we must take advantage of every minute we can spend outside!!

I'm back with another birthday card for my MIL today, why you may ask?  Well my older son didn't like the vintage lady, well he liked it but not for his grandma, he said it wasn't birthday enough..LOL!! He wanted this ladybug birthday digi from Bugaboo instead, so here it is:


I bought this Bugaboo image a while ago and have yet to use it so of course I was more than OK with making another card for my MIL why not right!! :))) Anyway she deserves it, she is the BEST!!!

I didn't use any sketch this time, but I did use my brand new nestabilites, the one from yesterday is new too, aren't they just AMAZING!! So pretty, you don't really need to embellish much, but of course I can't help myself..LOL!!

I will be entering the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges, #41 anything goes
Party Time Tuesday, #74 anything goes
Clear it Out Challenge, 2 or more ribbons, any theme
Jackson's Digital Expressions, Anything goes
Tiddly Inks Challenge, #89 pretty in pink

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you real soon!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian bloggers!!

Remember to...
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

10 comments:

Confiseries Papier said...

Cinzia,another cute card,love the image and excellent coloring.Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Crafting Vicky said...

Another really pretty card! Your MIL will loooove it! Just love those new dies that you have gotten!

Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Mema's Crafts said...

Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions. Hope to see you next week!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Cute card. Just love the image. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at JDE.
DT CAS Leader
Berni

Sheila H said...

Those die cuts are very nice indeed. Plus, I love the bow. Your image is cute and nicely colored. Thanks for continuing to play with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Joyce Ann said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining in on the fun at JDE; good luck.

Chana Malkah said...

So very cute! I love all the sparkle. This is really a very nice project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator

Dana Joy said...

Super cute card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

Laura W said...

Cute! Love the glitter on the shell. Thanks for playing along with us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog

Rachel B said...

That image is so adorable! Love the red spots! Thanks for showing us your ribbon and playing along with Clear It Out!
Rachel B