It has been a while since my last post. So many things going on lately but I'm back and had a very productive day yesterday which included a little crafting..YAY for me!!
First I'd like to tell you one of my travel stories, part of a challenge I'm entering at Just Keep Creating.
We went to Portugal when my youngest, Emanuel, was 8months old. It was my first trip to Portugal as well. My husband's parents have a house there and lots of family. It was a wonderful 3 week vacation. My brother tagged along which helped my husband and I with Emanuel. They took naps together on the beach every day, FYI my brother is God Father to both my boys.
We travelled to the ALGARVE for 4 days, a spectacular place to visit for sure. I scrapbooked the whole vacation so that Emanuel can look at it for many more years to come, here is a picture of him at the beach!
I can go on and on about that vacation and so many more! I have been very lucky with my travels unfortuately not something we can afford to do every year but we go when we can and that's all that counts!
Here are my cards for this post:
Aren't they adorable? My son has a birthday to go to on Saturday, and he is a soccer fanatic. The card above is another image from Digi Web Studio that I purchased, they have some great images at great prices.
Also I saw a challenge for anything but square so I thought how much fun would it be to make round cards?? I was right, it was so much fun!!
I also used my new dies, the leaves and the flower and I also used some buttons I bought at Omer Deserres.
These are the challenges I'm entering:
1. Just keep on creating, for anything goes and travel stories
2. The Cats Pajamas, TCP Tuesday #208 color combo (I added the blue but the 3 main colors are there)
3. Simon Says Stamps, birthday challenge
4. Sweet Stampin Challenge, anything but a square (crap..lol..the challenge is closed..oh well it took me out of my box, always great!!)
5. Come and get it challenges, for the boys (my soccer card of course)
6. That Craft Place, one for the boys
7. The Squirrel and the Fox, one for the girls
Thanks for visiting, always a pleasure to read all your comments!
See you later
love & create ...with a smile :)